CHASA Facebook Discussion Group
This group has over 2300 members and includes parents of children with hemiplegia and adults who’ve had hemiplegia since childhood. This group is only open to parents of children or adults who have hemiplegia.
There are three steps to joining our discussion groups.
1. First, create a Facebook account.
2. Next, go to this page: Chasa HemiKids and ask to friend Chasa HemiKids.
3. After Chasa HemiKids has accepted your friend request, send a private message to Chasa Hemikids and ask to join the CHASA Children’s Hemiplegia and Pediatric Stroke Facebook Group and the group for your state or country.
CHASA Facebook Page
“Like” Children’s Hemiplegia and Stroke Association’s Facebook Page and receive the latest news about CHASA activities, adaptive equipment, research trials, and more. This is also a perfect page for extended families and friends to join.
CHASA Facebook Specialty Groups
We also have a variety of specialty groups on Facebook. A few of the groups are listed below and new groups are often added. Friend Chasa Hemikids and private message us to ask to be added to the specialty groups.
- Local Meetup Groups: Families who live in your area
- Young Adults Living with Hemiplegia Since Childhood
- Parents of Teens and Young Adults
- Infantile Spasms
- Our Happy Place – Share the great things your kids are doing.
- Homeschooling CHASA Kids
- Shoe Exchange – Find Your Sole Mate – find others who wear shoes that are different sizes and trade
The information in this web site and Facebook pages and groups isn’t a substitute for professional care. Please don’t use it for self-diagnosis or treatment. To ensure that this group and discussion boards respects the privacy of everyone involved, please limit posts, stories and discussions to your own experiences (including your experiences with your child, if applicable).
CHASA assumes no liability for the information contained in this website. Facebook groups and Facebook pages or for its use.